In collaboration with multiple experts and researchers in the field of business and sustainability, we have identified four key competencies that moves holistic sustainability to a strategic level.
- Nikos Mourkogiannis, author of “Purpose: The starting Point of Great Companies”
- Karl-Johan Persson, CEO of H&M“It is crucial for business leaders to change their ways and understand that they are working within a web of interdependent ecological and social systems”
- Bob Doppelt, Executive Director of The Resource Innovation Group (TRIG).
- Peter Hinssen, Author, Speaker and Founder of Nexxworks.
- Belinda Parmar, CEO of Lady Geek“Empathy fuels connections, sympathy drives disconnection”
- Brené Brown Ph.D., CEO of The Daring Way and COURAGEworks
A toolbox for creating long term strategies to prosper in a world of rapid change.
Gain incentives and support for taking independant sustainable action.
A new way to understand how companies relate and effect humanity and the environtment.
With new strategies, we'll also need new ways to measure progress.
In 2016 we released a list of Swedish frontrunners adopting Inter Business Strategies (then named Human Centered).
See the list on www.humancentered.se
In 2017, we’re releasing the Inter Business Index 2017 - an analysis done by Srey, ranking Sweden’s 50 biggest companies according to the Inter Business framework.